WES provides a variety of engineering services, from the broadest scope to the most specific service. Below we break down some of our services by category.
Mechanical & Plumbing Engineering
WES provides engineering services for mechanical and plumbing project scopes. This engineering is performed in conjunction with our consulting & design services.
Our engineering team also handles economic studies, commissioning, and measurement & verification.
- Heat Pumps
- Solar Thermal
- Boilers (steam/hydronic)
- Steam and hot water piping
- Forced air
- Chillers/chilled water and DX systems
- Central boiler/energy plants
- District energy systems
- Combined heat and power plants
- Commercial/industrial HVAC
- Project conceptual development
- Third party design review (owner’s engineer)
- Detailed engineering design
- Construction period engineering support
- System commissioning
Electrical & Controls Engineering
WES provides full service electrical design for our customers. Whether it is a new building, an expansion, or an overhaul, we can help.
Our professional engineering services are available to industrial, commercial, residential, and utility customers.
- Solar PV and distributed generation
- Power distribution design
- Fault current study
- Lighting systems
- Utility interconnections
- Power factor correction
- Building automation
- Energy submetering
- Process controls and monitoring
- Data acquisition, processing, and presentation
- Cloud services and software development
Environmental / Civil Engineering
Our team of experienced civil and environmental engineers provide study and design services for your next project.
We handle permitting and compliance to streamline the overall process. Our team has experience navigating through the bureaucracy to secure the appropriate permits to ensure compliance for your project. WES will cut through the red tape for permitting and compliance for air regulations, stormwater, NPDES, NEPA, 404, and local construction regulations.
- Hydrological / Stormwater drainage
- Community water systems (wells, water treatment, water distribution)
- Site Layout & Utilities
- Air permitting
- Water discharge permitting and cleanup
- Beneficial use of waste streams
Project Management / Construction Management
WES provides project management and construction management services on a wide variety of building and infrastructure projects. We manage projects for commercial, institutional, and industrial clients of all shapes and sizes.
- Owner’s engineer for EPC and design-build projects
- Budget and schedule management
- RFP development
- Bidding and contract negotiation
- Management of design and construction teams
- Cost estimation, value engineering
- Third-party design review
- Clerk of the Works
- Onsite construction management
Enter your contact information into the form on the right to get started on your next project today.
From project concept evaluation to detailed engineering and project management, WES can help. Contact us to see how we can help with your next project today.
* Indicates required field