WES has unique experience among US firms with evaluation and implementation of projects that beneficially use residues from sustainable resource management and manufacturing. The fact sheets below provide several examples of beneficially using byproducts from forest management, forest industry, and agricultural activities. It is critical for biogenic material that is a byproduct or residue from anthropogenic activities to be beneficially used. If not beneficially used, these residues are treated as a waste, with poor environmental, human health, and economic fates. Please feel free to contact us anytime to discuss your project or to obtain more information on WES’s experience.
- Crawford Central Biomass CHP District Energy Project
- Fairview_Swiss Cheese Anaerobic Digester CHP Project
- Rockingham_County Biomass District Heating Project
- St_Kieran_Community Art Center Biomass Project
- Sullivan_County NH_Biomass CHP District Energy Project
- Holderness_School Biomass District Heating Project
- Chillicothe_VA Medical Center Biomass CHP District Energy Project
- Gundersen_Lutheran Hospital Biomass CHP District Energy Project
- Sullivan County School District Biomass District Heating Project
Please also check out these informative videos.