Engineering Intern / Co-op
Job Location: Meadville, PA; Charlotte, NC
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering concepts, and the ability and interest to engage in projects across the mechanical and energy engineering disciplines. Through this internship, you will be part of a team working on projects such as energy audits, renewable energy feasibility studies, process controls, automated data acquisition, boiler combustion analysis, bulk material handling, and MEP design.
- Assist staff engineers in schematic design, building cost analysis, construction documents, specifications and materials, and code research.
- Drafting of CAD drawings and system schematics.
- Development of engineering models under the guidance of staff engineers, using Excel.
- Assistance with reports, presentations, and other client deliverables.
- Software development for WES’s custom industrial IoT platform.
- Completed sophomore or junior year in ABET accredited engineering curriculum.
- Major in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to perform a wide array of engineering tasks and activities including:
- Data analysis
- Writing reports
- System design
- Development of drawings
- If your school has a co-op program we are willing to structure this position to accommodate that
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Wilson Engineering Services, PC is an equal opportunity employer.