Engineering and economic study, consulting, design, project & construction management,
commissioning, and measurement & verification for:
- Institutional, industrial, and commercial buildings/facilities
- Boilers (steam/hydronic), steam/hot water/forced air systems and distribution, chillers/chilled water and DX systems
- Lighting systems
- Utility interconnections
- Controls and Building Automation Systems
- Central boiler plants and district energy systems
- Combined heat and power plants
- Energy efficiency upgrades and ESCO projects
- Process controls
- Data acquisition, processing, and presentation
Energy Auditing / Metering
WES has provided energy audits for over 200 commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. WES has a host of in-house portable and non-destructive metering equipment, and WES has extensive experience in design of metering and data acquisition system systems for all types of energy, resource, and emissions systems to help clients track and reduce energy use.
If you can’t measure it, you can’t optimize it.