Job Location: Charlotte, NC office or Meadville, PA office
Summary: As an Engineering Intern on the team at Wilson Engineering Services, PC, you will gain real-world experience in consulting and design for projects in renewable energy, energy conservation, and combined heat & power.
- Completed 2 years minimum from a four-year accredited college or university engineering program.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and AutoCAD
- Perform basic energy engineering calculations.
General Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Assist staff engineers in schematic design, building cost analysis, construction documents, specifications and materials, and code research.
- Development of CAD drawings and system schematics.
- Development of graphics and figures for reports and presentations.
- Development of Excel spreadsheets and models under the guidance of senior staff.
- Assistance with reports, presentations, and other client deliverables.