Job Location: Charlotte, NC office
Summary: Wilson Engineering Services, PC is hiring an Engineering Intern to join our team to support engineering projects in renewable energy, energy conservation, and combined heat & power.
- Completed 2 years minimum from a four-year accredited college or university engineering program.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and AutoCAD
- Perform basic energy engineering calculations.
General Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Assists others in schematic design, building cost analysis, construction documents, specifications and materials, and code research.
- Development of CAD drawings and system schematics.
- Development of graphics and figures for reports and presentations.
- Development of Excel spreadsheets and models under the guidance of senior staff.
- Assistance with reports, presentations, and other client deliverables.