Position: Summer Internship
Job Location: Meadville, Pennsylvania or Charlotte, North Carolina
Wilson Engineering Services, PC (WES) is looking for a summer intern to join our team to support engineering in renewable energy, energy conservation, and combined heat & power projects.
- Completed 2 years minimum from a four-year accredited college or university engineering program.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel , PowerPoint, and AutoCAD.
- A good understanding of basic engineering principles
General Duties & Responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide support for conceptual design, building cost analysis, construction documents, specifications and materials, and code research.
- Development of CAD drawings and system schematics.
- Development of graphics and figures for reports and presentations.
- Development of Excel spreadsheets and models under the guidance of senior staff.
- Assistance with reports, presentations, and other client deliverables.
- Heather Jager Hjager@wilsonengineeringservices.com
- Wilson Engineering Services