The people at Wilson Engineering Services, PC are the corporation’s biggest asset, and WES is committed to providing for the well being of employees and their families. This commitment is mutual, and WES employees are committed to ensuring that WES provides services exceeding client expectations. WES provides the opportunity to work on sustainable projects that are economically, environmentally, and socially beneficial. Examples of public benefits from WES projects include: economic development for rural and urban communities, reduction of operating costs for business, government, and non-profits, conversion of waste streams to energy, beneficial reuse of dredged material for wetland creation, greenhouse gas reduction, and improvement of air and water quality.
Current Job Opportunities:
The following links provide information positions at WES. WES is not currently seeking to fill any positions, but would be happy to receive resumes from interested candidates for future openings. Please submit resumes or inquiries regarding careers at WES to email@example.com.
- Engineering Project Manager – Mechanical / Electrical / Energy Focus
- Project Engineer – Mechanical / Electrical / Energy Focus
- Associate Engineer
Compensation and Benefits
WES offers highly competitive compensation, annual bonuses, health care, and contribution to employee retirement. WES provides the advantage of flexibility in development of compensation and benefits packages to best meet employee needs. The following are typical benefits provided by WES.
- Employer funded 401K with contributions of 3% of annual salary and
Profit Sharing Plan
- WES works with each employee for Health Care coverage
- Incentive-based bonuses
- Generous vacation and flex time
- Professional license fees
- Professional membership dues
- Professional development programs and certifications
Wilson Engineering Services, PC is an equal opportunity employer.