Welcome to Wilson Engineering Services!
Wilson Engineering Services, PC (WES) provides a full range of engineering and consulting services for projects and programs spanning multiple engineering disciplines. WES combines extensive experience in energy, environmental remediation, dredging, agricultural production, waste management and handling, and project and program implementation to provide clients with sustainable answers to energy- and environment-related issues. WES delivers quality solutions in the provision of the following service areas.
- Boiler MACT Compliance - WES provides comprehensive consulting services to help you navigate compliance under the new Boiler MACT rules (both Area Source and Major Source). Please review our new Boiler MACT Compliance page to see how WES can help you identify the most cost effective compliance strategy for your facility.
- PA State Facility Managers Click Here - WES is a preapproved vendor for state facilities.
- Energy – WES brings to bear experience in evaluating biomass energy, energy efficiency, geothermal, as well as traditional, fossil energy projects in providing economically, environmentally, and socially sustainable projects and solutions for our clients.
- Environmental/Permitting – WES’s firm belief that regulators and resource management agencies are partners in any successful project allows WES to work together with these entities in making projects happen. Extensive experience with the NEPA process and implementation of air quality control and environmental remediation/reclamation projects enables WES to provide the client with reliable and realistic advice.
- Construction/Project Management – WES takes responsibility for ensuring projects meet or exceed owner expectations. WES aggressively pursues the owner’s interests with practical and timely solutions at each phase of project planning and construction.
- Dredging Engineering – WES provides dredged material management planning, management option design, and practical dredging engineering projects and solutions for our clients.
WES provides services for all phases of project and program development and implementation under each service area, including:
- concept development,
- public outreach and planning,
- feasibility study,
- design and cost estimation,
- value engineering,
- owners representation, project and program management,
- development of A/E Request for Proposals,
- management of A/E firms,
- development and/or review of bid packages,
- contract management,
- construction oversight and management, and
- project closeout.